I made this video after a job interview that didn't go as planned. Somehow I knew I wouldn't be getting an offer.
A common part of a RadioShack brief back in the day was a bullet point about how RadioShack had stores within 10 minutes of 95% of Americans. While concepting one day, my writer and I came up with the idea of putting the consummate small-box retailer in an even smaller box—a vending machine. That way we could reach the other 5%.
A few years later while walking through an airport, I found this. Well played, Best Buy.
My first ad. Incidentally, not my worst ad.